Who Is Susan Niebergall?
Susan Niebergall, 62, is a personal trainer and strength coach who enjoys lifting heavy objects.
She is also the owner of Susan Niebergall Fitness and the Inner Circle co-coach with Jordan Syatt.
Susan specializes in fat loss and strength building to help people transform their lives by making them as strong as possible and finally losing the stubborn fat they never thought they could lose.
She also desires to empower women and spread the message that it is never too late to move better, feel better, lose fat, and gain muscle.
Niebergall enjoys empowering people in the gym and in their lives, especially middle-aged women.
Prior to her journey as a strength coach she spent a major part of her life in education. For 24 years, she was a high school and elementary school band director, as well as a school counselor.
The 5 feet 1-inch tall coach is a native of Northern Virginia (a Washington DC suburb) and an avid DC sports fan.
The coach believes that if she can achieve such fitness in her 60s and train others, others can as well. Using our age as an excuse for why it's not working is not a valid reason.
Menopause, metabolism, and other factors may play a role, but the science of weight loss is the same whether you are 22, 42, or 62.
There might be comparatively some bigger challenges but this does not imply that getting older creates a barrier to weight loss.
It simply means that you may have to roll up your sleeves and get to work:
- You may need to increase your consistency more than usual
- You may need to pay more attention to the little nibbles, bites, and handfuls that add up over the course of a day than usual
- You may need to plan more than usual
- However, there is no exciting "secret" or "trick" to losing weight as you get older. It's the same old routine
Some of the tips by Susan for losing weight, whatever your age is:
- Consistent Calorie deficit
- Adequate protein
- Strength train
- Maintain your daily movement
- Get enough sleep
- and Stop quitting when you presume it's not working.
She is the wife of a fantastic high school band director and the mother of a fantastic college-bound young man.