Tammy Hembrow Workout Routine
Tammy Hembrow is a fitness freak and is concerned about her physique more than any person.
She strictly follows her premade workout plans, and the execution of these routines has made her healthy and fit, which less fat in her body.
Every day, Tammy Hembrow changes up her exercise program. According to her, doing so keeps the body guessing and prevents it from being forced to perform the same activity repeatedly. She concentrates particularly on her upper body, leg, and glute.
The fitness influencer has six exercises that help her keep her glute toned.
1. 3 sets of 8–10 hip thrusts using the Smith machine.
2. 3 sets of 8–10 deadlifts using a Smith machine.
3. 3 sets of 8–10 repetitions of the single-leg sitting leg press.
4. Three sets of eight to ten Bulgarian split squats with dumbbells.
5. 3 sets of 8–10 alternate side lunges with dumbbells.
6. Three rounds of 10–12 kickbacks on the cable.
The model uses the Smith machine to focus her leg work out on the glutes. There are eight sets of various exercises in total.
1. Squat under strain for three rounds, 10–12 times.
2. Hip thrust 8–10 times in three rounds.
3. 3 sets of 10–12 repetitions of the Romanian deadlift.
4. Perform three sets of 10 to 12 curtsey lunges.
5. Perform three sets of 10–12 side lunges.
6. Squat jump 15-20 times in three rounds.
7. 3 sets of 10–12 kneeling squats.
8. 3 rounds of 10–12 donkey kicks.
Tammy follows her seven sets of exercises for her upper body workout
1. 3 sets of 10–12 repetitions of the sitting dumbbell shoulder press.
2. Perform three sets of 10–12 Arnold presses.
3. 3 sets of 10–12 side lateral raises with dumbbells.
4. 3 sets of 10–12 repetitions of the upright cable row.
5. Perform three sets of 10–12 reps of cable front raises.
6. Extend the triceps three times in sets of 10–12.
7. 3 sets of 10–12 repetitions of standing dumbbell tricep extensions.
Full Body Workout
Tammy works out her entire body with a wire. She begins by warming up on the StairMaster for 5 to 10 minutes to ensure that the blood is adequately pumping. There are eight different workout sets.
1. Three sets of 12 reverse grip rows.
2. 15 times of three sets of cable squats.
3. Pull through three sets of glutes twelve times.
4. 12 times through 3 sets of upright rows.
5. Three sets of 12 single-arm lat pulldowns.
6. Three sets of 15 bent-over kickbacks.
7. 12 hip abductions in three sets.
8. Three sets of 15 kneeling cable crunches.