How To Change Hair Color On Capcut? Changing hair color for this particular trend requires two additional apps FaceApp and TikTok.
Capcut is a free video editing tool on mobile, desktop, or laptop. It is an efficient tool with the culmination of visual enhancements, transitions, and audio effects.
The app helps users add customized, professional-looking effects to their pictures and videos. It also supports them in changing facial structure, putting on virtual makeup, and changing hair colors.
You can also get the Red Hair filter on TikTok in only a few steps.
Filter To Change Hair Color
Filter To Change Hair Color is available on apps like Capcut and Youcam Makeup. Garnier Virtual Try-On also makes it on the list.
We have provided a step-by-step guide for tinting your hair in Capcut.
This process includes two apps Capcut and a photo-enhancing app. You can use the popular facial features boosting app FaceApp, YouCam Perfect, or one of your choice.
1. Download and Open Face Editing App
To begin with, make sure you have downloaded face-enhancing apps like FaceApp or YouCam Perfect. Open those apps on your preferred device.
2. Select Your Picture And Preferred Hue
After opening the beautifying app, add your selfie to it. Under the hair color selection, choose your preferred hue and download the edited version on your gadget.
3. Import Your Images To Capcut
Open Capcut and tap the plus icon to start a new project. Select two pictures: original and edited ones from your camera roll or gallery and add them to the video template.
4. Export The Video
Once the video is made, you will be provided with two options. Either you can save it to the device (with a Capcut watermark) or share it to TikTok (without a watermark).
Apps That Change Your Hair Color
Apps that change your hair color are YouCam Makeup, Facetune and Fabby Look. People can choose the virtual dye of their choice and tint their hair without having to pay heavy prices in salons.
We have the top 5 easy-to-use hair coloring apps that will blow your mind.
- YouCam Makeup
- Fabby Look
- Style My Hair
- Hair Color Dye
YouCam Makeup- Magic Selfie Cam
YouCam Makeup is a product of Perfect Mobile Corporation. YouCam is a virtual makeover app not only limited to changing hair colors.
It uses AR (Augmented Reality) to overlay hair colors above your hair. To change your hair tint using this app, follow the given steps:
- Download and open YouCam Makeup.
- Select the picture in which you want to use virtual dye.
- Under the hair color section, choose the shade you like.
- Download the image to your device, and you are ready.
FaceTune is a popular app for hair pigmentation and beauty enhancement. The steps to pigment your hair on FaceTune are listed below.
- Install and open FaceTune on your device.
- Upload the image and choose the hair feature.
- Choose the dye of your choice and used the blend feature to make the image look realistic.
- Save the updated image to the device and share it in your circle.
Fabby Look is one of the desired apps for users to change hair color virtually. This app has a wide range of funky colors which can transform your look drastically.
To use the effects on this fun app, follow the given steps.
- Download and open the app.
- Chose the picture in which you want to add funky hair dye.
- Select the color and apply the effects to the image.
- Download the image or directly share it on social media.
Virtual Hair Color Try On Free
Virtual hair color try on free is provided by the official site of Garnier USA. Loreal Paris and Sally Beauty also provide the same service.
If you are really seeking to dye your hair but have no idea what color suits you, then you are in the right place. Popular salons and hair dye brands have launched their digital try-on hair tint.
You can try it on for free and when you like the virtual tint, you can actually go to the salon and transform your hair for real without regretting it.
To use the try-on from Garnier USA, follow the given steps.
- Go to the official website of Garnier USA.
- Under the Service and Tools, chose Hair Color Virtual Try-On.
- Check mark the consent form and upload your image or click a picture by selecting live try-on.
- Select the shades until you find the one that suits you.
As a hair care brand, Loreal Paris has also come up with its digital hair effect to play around with. You can follow the steps below to transform your hair.
- Click on the link to the official site of Loreal Paris.
- Chose hair color and select '3D virtual hair color' from the dropdown menu.
- Upload your image or click a new live picture.
- Play around with multiple colors and their shades till you find the desired tone.
For trying Sally Beauty's virtual hair pigment, follow the mentioned procedures.
- Visit Sally Beauty's official website.
- Navigate to the 'Try On Virtual Hair Color' and click it.
- Tap on 'Try It Now' and continue.
- Upload an image, chose a model, or click a live photograph.
- Chose the digital dye from a huge pool of colors.